Sea of Thieves
1. Shrine of Ancient TearsSunken Journal from Umbra, a Mystery of the Shrine of Ancient Tears. I've explored many bizarre and interesting places in my time, but this has to be my favourite! Beautiful waterfalls, areas hidden away until you drain water from them, ancient doorways that open when you light torches, I love it! But this place has left me with so many questions. Who collected the skulls? Why is this ancient building deep beneath the waves? And most importantly of all, where is the key for that triangular lock — and what's inside?
2. Strange TalesSunken Journal from Umbra, a Mystery of the Shrine of Ancient Tears. I thought I knew all there was to know about the merfolk, but after visiting the Shrine I felt like I was missing something. A part of their story that might explain this strange place. So I asked around. That's when tales of ships being dragged below by creatures that looked like merfolk started to surface. I couldn't believe my ears, the merfolk wouldn't act this way. What on the seas could be happening? I spoke to every pirate who knew anything and they all told the same tale: a terrible scratching on their hulls and the sound of a sad voice on the wind.
3. Return of the Silver BladeSunken Journal from Umbra, a Mystery of the Shrine of Ancient Tears. There was one story that really interested me though, tales of the Silver Blade being seen on the Sea of Thieves once more, with a new Captain. There were rumours that this Captain, a man by the name of Dimitri, discovered a long-forgotten Ancient Vault that contained a chest. A chest that wept. One pirate named it the Chest of Everlasting Sorrow, which seems fitting, as those that come in contact with it seem to have nothing but sorrow. Dimitri, his whole crew and the Silver Blade have not been seen for months. I wonder what happened to them.
4. Fate of the Silver BladeSunken Journal from Umbra, a Mystery of the Shrine of Ancient Tears. It took some time, a lot of persuasion and following threads to loose ends but I finally got the answers I was seeking. Since I last wrote, I have discovered this new type of merfolk called Sirens and that they have a dark and complicated past. The chest that Dimitri found contains the soul of their King, which must mean the Silver Blade was dragged below. I can only hope some of the crew survived. The sirens have been sleeping, for how long I cannot tell, but something has awoken them — and their Queen still rages for her lost love, who is forever just out of her reach within this chest.
5. The Chest of Everlasting SorrowSunken Journal from Umbra, a Mystery of the Shrine of Ancient Tears. Despite all her powerful magic and minions, the Sea Queen has been unable to free her King from the Chest of Everlasting Sorrow. The combined power of the Ancients and the merfolk who locked him away has proven too much for her. Driven mad by the constant cries of her love, she has locked the chest away. I finally know the fate of the Silver Blade and my hopes for the crew have been dashed. The Queen has turned it into a shrine for The Chest of Everlasting Sorrow, deep within her Sunken Kingdom. She will never forgive humans for what they did to her. All who sail the Sea of Thieves will feel her wrath.
War Below the WavesDive below the waves to uncover an ancient secret of the deep — the legend of the Sunken Kingdom.